Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of your reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full line of services not looking to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and invention desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and http://travelersn44.savingsdaily.com/invention-ideas-technology video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they do a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and inventhelp inventions are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as it can.